Saturday, July 21, 2007

 

Arya plays in the puddle

A couple of days ago, I took Arya out to try out her new "Elmo" stroller, and it was just about 30 minutes after a rain. Besides just pushing and being pushed in the stroller, which she LOVED, she was having fun stomping in the puddles. Even though I knew Karen was taking her to a short photo shoot (Karen's shoot of a class) shortly, I let Arya splash and splash, knowing she was getting her shoes a bit wet. It wasn't going too badly until she decided to SIT DOWN in the water. Being the grandma who thinks almost EVERYTHING Arya does is cute and funny, I decided to remove her clothes and let her have fun. Of course that meant that I'd have to stay with her another hour while Karen did the photo shoot. Such is the price I pay to be a grandma.

I was trying to send the video from my camera phone, but it doesn't seem to go through. Meanwhile, I'll use this video that Karen took in May.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?