Sunday, April 29, 2007

 

recalling alp d'Huez

Last summer Liz, Sara, and I got to go to The Tour de France, following it throughout the country of France as well as a day in Luxembourg. Being obviously Americans with our flag, and later the umbrella to show support of Floyd Landis, we were interviewed by several reporters. About an hour ago, I was bored so I googled my own name. ha! Look what I came up with!

Since I'm showing off, here's a youtube video of when we were in Paris. I did NOT post this video but I really liked being in it. That is me with the American flag.

And since I'm at it...here are photos of when we got autographs from George Hincapie. (I was holding the flag.)

The one to the left is from "GETTY IMAGES." And here is what we took.

Comments:
Who knew we were so famous?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?