Tuesday, April 26, 2005

 

Linda and Carol ROCK

Today my good friend, Linda Rees, called me unexpectedly, to meet her at the Muncie Mall. Wow! What a way to get out of cleaning the basement today. (I say every day that I'm going down there. I don't.)

She had errands, I had nothing to do but follow her. We were returning stuff from as long ago as last August, but no matter, the fun was yet to come.

"Sure, Carol," said Linda, "we can look in Lane Bryant." Little did we expect such laughing and fun. What, you ask, were we doing? We were trying on the bras.

PLUS I HAD COUPONS! Between all of our purchases, we were very happy to get a jacket for me, 6 bras (read: Grandma's sleeze-fest in cleavage), PJ sets for both of us, and more COUPONS - good for after May 20! All this and we were SAVING money. Forget the idea that if it isn't in your pocket it isn't really SAVED. Oh, well, we sure had fun. And a 2nd dual shopping day is planned so we can use the coupon in the future.

Lunch was at the swingin' MCL cafeteria! Wow, we were really happenin' now. Now, if we could only find us a nice RED HAT and a PURPLE jacket! RHS - here we come!

Comments:
awesome! i wish i could have such a fun shopping day! oh well...maybe another time. hehehe. :-D

love you!!
 
Carol, I miss you. You are one of the most fun moms I have ever known...and I've known A LOT!!!!

:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?