Monday, November 15, 2004

 

my own playhouse

Yep, I got a greenhouse. My own little home in the backyard. We got it almost level, set on the stone, and it will probably be finalized in a day or two. I can't believe I can start my own geraniums, store my plants for the winter, and look out and just SEE it from my kitchen window. Thanks, Ray. And thanks, too, to Phil, Tammy, my dad, Joe, and to Liz, Jeremy, and the tree-cutters, who made more sun shine through. Tammy said, "not many of my friends get to say they spent the weekend shoveling almost 3 tons of stone." Well, I better go help do some more of just that - we got three more tons today and it's just waiting to be around the outside of that cute little greenhouse! Woo-hoo!

Comments:
Yay! I'm glad you have a blog. I can't wait to keep reading what you have to post! You're greenhouse is awesome.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?